Notes from the finishing activity:
- Wrong Tool - can lead to more work
- Test Piece - try it out!
- Visual contraint
- Spay paint doesn't alway help
- Wood- go with the grain and the cells. Make the thinest spot along the grain.
With your objects and what you make:
- Think about what is intentional versus unintentional
- Think of your rough work versus finish work
- In the future, think about why you are making it finished versus rough
Thursday - Be ready to weld! (and more!)
Tuesday 2/25 Field Trip to the Children's Museum